Thursday, May 1, 2014

Back to the land of the living!!

Evening All,
Well after one of the sickest weeks I can remember on record I am actually starting to be able to do more then move from the couch to the bed and back! Yeah me! Wow this has been one nasty bout! Anyhow I had tons of time to surf this week, as that was the most strenuous activity I could tolerate, and I saw this great sketch at The Paper Players. Check it out:

 
And here is what I came up with:
 
 
I am in need of some Thank You cards and decided that my pieces of Sweet Sorbet DP would be perfect! I had a base of Pool Party and ran the Whisper White through the stripes embossing folder (sadly soon to retire) and used some candy dots for some interest. I borrowed this sweet carriage stamp from a friend and heat embossed it in Pool Party. Fun sketch! Thanks for stopping by!
Karin


2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty, Karin! I love the embossing. What a sweet carriage! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Great mix of pattern and texture! Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)