Sunday, June 8, 2014

Friday Mash Up on a Sunday

Morning All,
I wanted to share another one of my cards that I made this weekend. I had gone on over to Friday Mash Up and they had a great sketch:

 


Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  • Create a project using the "Sketch".
  • Create a project using " an assortment of different Pattern Papers".
  • or Mash it Up! and create a project with the "Sketch using different pattern papers".
I decided to "mash it up" and here is what I came up with:

 
I love pinks and browns together and this card was no exception! I used my one inch punch on a layer of Very Vanilla and Early Espresso for the patterned background and the sentiment came from Petite Pairs. I do love the retired lace ribbon but, of course, Stampin Up had a great option in the new catty!! Thanks for stopping by! 
 
Have a great day!
Karin 


3 comments:

Avery Murphy said...

I like your take on the sketch. I think the pink and black go perfectly together!!!
Thank you for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Lisa said...

Such a pretty card, Karin! The pink and brown really does make such a lovely combo!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Lynda Day said...

Karin, such a cute card. I really like the pink and brown as well. Thanks for playing with the Friday Mashup!