Tuesday, June 24, 2014

More Thank You's!

Evening All,
Seem to be on a trend with evening posts! Anyhow I was able to complete a few more cards last night thanks to another great sketch challenge and I wanted to share that with you! I had gone on over to The Paper Players and this was the sketch that caught my eye:

 
And here is what I came up with:
 
 
I used a base of Whisper White, a panel of Rich Razzelberry and a few more pieces of my retired Cottage Wall DP. I punched out a flower, ran it through my Polka Dot EF and stamped the "Thank You" from my ever handy Short and Sweet set. Popped it up on dimensionls and I was done! I love all the white space with the pops of color on the panel and banners. Well off to try and decompress! What a day! Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: