Tuesday, June 3, 2014

NEW CATTY!!




Hi All,
Well since I am home after dropping off my fiancee for surgery and running home to get my ill step daughter from school I thought I should post something positive and what better than the link to the new catty!!! Woo Hoo!! One of my favorites in years!!!

 
Here is the link to the new catalog
Here is the link to the stamping supplies for "How'd they do that??"
Here is the link to what is being carried over through January 4th 2015 from the Holiday Catalog
 
 
Now if this wasn't enough remember you can join now for $50!!
 
 
 
As you drool over the new items in the catalog you should know that the amazing Blendabilities are not yet available UNLESS your a demonstrator!! Stampin Up expects to have enough to start shipping end of June or start of July. IF you sign up now you can order them in your start kit for either the $50 special of the traditional $99 kit!! No commitments ever AND you receive a discount on the items you order!!!
 
Feel free to email
 

No comments: