Sunday, November 13, 2011

PPA119 Fashion Inspired Challenge


Hi All,
I wanted to upload a card I made for the Pal Paper Arts Challenge. They have this great holiday pic:


Ppa pic
and the challenge was to be inspired by the pictures textures, colors,and theme. So I really loved the texture of the trees and the glamor you can see during the season. However, my take was on the glamor you can see from your window during the holiday season, where the trees themselves are decked out. I just love the Lovely as a Tree set with the Dazzling Details used for the snow! Putting the image on glossy paper kept it very crisp and allowed me to shade the sky with Baja Breeze.

Thanks for such a great challenge!
Karin

1 comment:

Nina Dee said...

Ooh! What a clever card! I love the window! Thanks for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts! :)