Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Crazy night!

Evening All,
What a crazy day and even crazier night! It must be a full moon! Between work and home I am sure something is a miss! Anyway I definitely couldn't settle down tonight until I spent a few minutes in my craft room trying to finish some "Thank You's" that I needed. Of course I was fresh out of inspiration until I went on over to Freshly Made Sketches as they had another great sketch:

I modified the design slightly to suit my needs and here is what I came up with:
 
I used some of my retired favorites that I had actually already cut for another project that never came to be but worked perfectly for this one! Love when that happens! A little Spice Cake DP, Early Espresso ribbon a button and I was done! I am happy with how my little "diversion" turned out! Have a great night!
Karin 

1 comment:

Cindy Hall said...

Your card is so pretty! I miss Spice Cake DSP so much, and this is such a lovely way to say thank you! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!