Sunday, September 29, 2013

Joyful Christmas

Hi All,
I wanted to share the Christmas card that I am going to present at my next Stamping Club. I wanted to use some of my favorite new products from the Holiday Mini. Check it out:

I used the Joyful Christmas stamp set and my heat and stick power and added the Gold Glitter to it and then "fussy cut" the poinsettia out. I ran the Cherry Cobbler in the Big Shot with my Petals a Plenty EF and used the new Gold foil as the background. I used a piece of Stitched Gumball ribbon to match my base of Gumball Green cardstock. I added the sentiment from Joyful Christmas and cut it out with the Apothecary Accents. Here is a close up:

 
 
I love the shine from using the Gold Encore ink on the sentiment. Hope they like it as much as I do!
Karin

No comments: