Thursday, September 26, 2013

Just Sharing

Hi All,
Am home today a bit under the weather and as I have little to no motivation to get up I thought I would post some of the scrapbooking pages I have been working on. I know I haven't been as consistent with some of my posts and part of the reason is that I am trying to put together a scrapbook for my better half as part of his Christmas present. This past weekend we all went to the corn maze in Ipswich and I was extremely motivated to complete these particular pages even though I haven't touched the Disney trip! Without further adieu:

 I used the Howlstooth & Scaringbone DP, the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and Cannery Framelits and the Oval Framelits set. I punched out some pumpkins with the circle and bird punch and I was done. Love the Fall colors! Hope he likes it!!
Karin

No comments: