Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Becky's Card

Hi All,
I wanted to share a card that I will be making at a friends upcoming workshop. I shared the Halloween card not that long ago that I will be demonstrating and this is the card that all the guests will be making:
 
I was inspired by this weeks sketch at Freshly Made Sketches:
 

 
I used a base of Whisper White with some Smokey Slate and the awesome new Winter Frost DP as my layers. I stamped the poinsettia in my Silver Encore ink and fussy cut it out, mounted it on some dimensionals and added some rhinestones. The sentiment is from my Christmas Messages stamp set and I punched it out with my Modern Label punch. I took a few liberties with the sketch but I love how easily this came together. Hope everyone enjoys it! Have a great night!
Karin

2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Perfect use of the sketch! Love it. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love the silver touches on the poinsettia. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!