Sunday, October 13, 2013

Friday Mash Up on Sunday

Hi All,
I haven't had to much time lately for my crafting so I took a little time this morning before the game to make a Thanksgiving card. I was a little stumped as to where I should start so I went on over to The Friday Mash Up and they had an awesome challenge:
 


 
Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using "the Sketch."
  2. Create a "Spooky" project.
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "Spooky project using the above sketch. "
 
I chose to just use the sketch. Here is what I came up with:
 
I used a base of Baja Breeze, a layer of Soft Suede and Spice DP (I so miss it!). A little canvas ribbon, Bakers Twine, button and a circle punch with my sentiment and I was done. It was an easy, quick card! Love when sketches help me do that!
Have a great day!
Karin


2 comments:

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Karin,

Your card worked well with the Sketch. I like the twine and canvas ribbon- it goes well with the DSP. Thanks for sharing with us at the Friday Mashup;)

Heidi Baks said...

Love the color combo of your card! The soft blue is just beautiful and refreshing. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.