Sunday, October 20, 2013

Lovely as a tree

Evening All,
I finally had a chance to share a card that I will be presenting at a workshop for a new crafting friend. As this is a new group to me I wanted to use one of my all time favorite sets; Lovely as a Tree! I decided a simple layout with a little "sparkle" would be a good start:
 
I changed the angle of the camera below so you can see the images without the sparkle over taking the picture! I stamped the trees in Staz On ink and sponged some Pool Party ink over the trees. Then I used my Versa Mark stamp pad and heat embossed Iridescent Ice for that awesome sparkle look. I used the Winter Frost DP as a background on a layer of Basic Grey and Smokey Slate, a little satin ribbon and I was done. Love this color combo for Christmas!

 
Hope they like it!
Thanks Karin

No comments: