Thursday, July 24, 2014

Freshly Made Thank You

Morning All.
I wanted to share a thank you card that I had a chance to make yesterday. Of course I still am behind on my "Thank You's" and wanted to try and catch up and had a few moments yesterday. I had gone on over to one of my favorite challenges: Freshly Made Sketches and they had another motivating sketch:

Loved the possibilities! Here is what I came up with:

 
I used a base of Whisper White, Pool Party and a few strips of the retired Salabration DP that I have hoarded! I used the sentiment from Short and Sweet and the onesie came from the new Something for Baby stamp set and coordinating framelits! So fun!
 
Love when a card comes together so easily! Have a great day!
Karin

3 comments:

Amy O said...

Very cute! I love these colors, and that blue is perfect for a little boy's onesie. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda said...

So very cute.

Jen Timko said...

Adorable!!! What a fun and happy card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!