Friday, July 18, 2014

More Fun with Blendabilities!

Hi All,
I wanted to share some thank you cards I made last night using my Blendabilities. I had an idea about combining the different color families and wondering how many colors I could combine and still like the end product. Here is what I came up with:

 
The one on the right uses three groups: Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight, all medium shades. The one on the left uses the dark and medium shades of the Cherry Cobbler and the medium shade of the Pumpkin Pie markers with a Daffodil Delight center. I like them both but really love the warmth of the left card. I did change the focus of where I placed the colors as I placed the darkest color near the center of the petal versus starting on the outside of the petal moving towards the center with the lightest color. Love experimenting with these markers!! Email me with any questions!
Thanks Karin

No comments: