Monday, July 7, 2014

Winnie the Pooh Thank You!

Evening All,
Sorry for the hiatus....again! I moved my stamping stuff and it wasn't working for me so I had to revamp the set up and finally I think I found a solution! Anyway I needed to make a few special Thank you's for friends and family. I had received a few really special Winnie the Pooh gifts that called for an equally special thank you card. Here is what I came up with after looking at quite a few on line:

 
I cant even give one person credit as there is a bunch that I saw when "googling" Winnie the Pooh. He didn't turn exactly like I thought but he still is pretty cute. I decided I wanted him to hold the balloons and so I put the sentiment in the yellow center balloon.  I used my Top Note Die for the Whisper White background and various punches to make his body and face. Hopefully I will be able to sneak in a few more cards before my new little "friend" is here!
Have a great night!
Karin 

No comments: