Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Happy Halloween!....Again!

Hi All,
I have been on a crafting spree, which is good as I am, as usual, behind! I started focusing on my Grandmothers gifts as her 102nd birthday is also this coming September! I needed a sketch and went on over to Try Stamping on Tuesday and they had a great sketch:

and here is what I came up with:
 
 
I used my Lacy Brocade EF, the retired Wicked Cool set, and some of my left over Howstooth & Scaringbone DP. I love the impact of the Silver Encore Ink with the bats! Hope she likes it!


Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

5 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Awesome Halloween card! Great mix of designer papers and colors. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

Kathy S said...

Glad I'm not the only one making halloween cards in summer! Perfect sketch for this card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Take Care.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous CAS Halloween card, great take on our sketch!

Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stamping on Tuesday this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Crystal Komara said...

Hi Karin, oh how I love Halloween themed cards, they are among one of my favorite themes! I like your "spooky" take on the sketch this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday! Thanks for joining us.

Rose said...

awesome spooky card :) So glad you joined us on Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!