Monday, May 28, 2012

Demonstrator Contest Entry

Evening All,
I wanted to share a card that I had entered into a contest that is in the Stampin Up! demonstrator magazine "Stampin Success". Every month Stampin Up chooses a card for a "demo it" category and I entered the following card:
As you can tell I used A LOT of new product! :) I used the stamp set Betsy's Blossom for the top and bottom of the party hat. I used Floral District for the paper and the new Bitty Banner Framelits for the sentiment. I punched out two (one in Whisper White and one in Rich Razzleberry) and snipped the edges of the White off to let the Razzleberry peek through. Finally I used the new ribbon in Daffodil Delight on two of the edges. Anyway, I really thought it was pretty cute but who knows what the judges will think!!
Fingers crossed!
Have a great night and fantastic Memorial Day!
Karin

No comments: