Sunday, May 20, 2012

paper Players 96

Hi All,
I had an unexpectedly productive day today. I had gone on over to my parents to deliver my dads birthday card and found them cleaning out the garage. Well I "dug" in and four hours later about 3/4 of it is cleaned out! Its nice to accomplish something but it wasn't what I had on my schedule! :)
Earlier today I had gone on over to the Paper Players and they had a cool challenge:
Dots! So here is what I came up with:
I chose to use my retiring Blushing Bride cardstock and Concord Crush DP with coordinating markers.  I ran the paper through my Big Shot Polka Dots folder and finished off the dots theme with the dotted Concord Crush DP. I played with the tone of the color with my Blender Pens. Seriously my favorite tool!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: