Friday, May 18, 2012

Sneak Peek!!

Hi All,
I received my sneak peek products this week and I spent a few minutes tonight playing with them. I wanted to use my few minutes "wisely" so I figured I would plan for June's stamp club. As I sat down I was wondering about my layout, but my "stampers block" was quickly put aside as I had gone on over to Pals Paper Arts and they had a fantastic sketch:
PPA135
Here is what I came up with:

The bird and flowers are part of a soon to be released set called "Betsy's Blooms" and the DP is "Floral District", which I am a huge fan of already! I combined the new DP with a set from the Occasion's Mini catty that is being carried over, Loving Thoughts! Such a beautiful set. I stamped off the bird twice after coloring with Baja Breeze and Rich Razzleberry markers. Can't wait to share more from the upcoming catty!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: