Tuesday, May 22, 2012

More Monkeying Around!

Evening All,
With this horrible rain I had some time tonight to complete another card for my June Stamp Club. I had gone on over to A La Monkey Blogspot and they had another great sketch:

How cute is that??!! And of course I would recognize the elephant from the Disney Jungle Cruise!! After checking out all of the inspiration cards here is what I came up with:
I have been having a lot of fun with the new Betsy's Bloom stamp set! I love the versatility! I was "hoping" that this looked like fireworks!!?? I used the new "in-color" for 2012-2014 "Midnight Muse" for the panels, layered it on a piece of Melon Mambo and Heat Embossed the Bloom in White and Melon Mambo. Did you notice the banner? I really LOVE the new Bitty Banner Framelits! Especially since I can fit many of my favorite sentiments in it from the Loving Thoughts set. I am SUPER excited that it carried over to the new catalog!! Anyway thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: