Sunday, May 13, 2012

Try Stamping...at ALL!!

Morning All,
Sorry for the absence, life and continued camera issues keep getting in the way. I have to say I would never have guessed how much of a full time job rehabing a knee would turn into! I have literally just started riding my horse again and can not believe how hard an "easy" ride is! Yikes! Anyway I had a few minutes to stamp and wanted to create something for a June stamp a stack. So I went on over to Try Stamping on Tuesday and they had a great sketch:

I really liked the clean layout. Here is what I came up with:
I apologize that its not the sharpest image ever, but this is much better then the first ten! I actually just downloaded a "fix" to my camera phone but the issues continue. *sigh* I just need to spend time researching  new cameras....time is the operative word! Anyway I had wanted to do a Vintage Theme for my stamp a stack so I had to use the Fresh Vintage set and paper from Sale-a-bration. It was to perfect! I added the wonderful organza ribbon, brad and a few pearls and was very happy with the outcome. I will let the ladies determine what they want to stamp on the inside. Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Mothers Day!!
Karin

No comments: