Thursday, May 17, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches

Morning All,
Well I had more "time" to stamp late last night as my knee was throbbing and there was no way I could sleep. I do love my "hobby" as it does help take your mind off of things. Anyway I had gone on over to Freshly Made Sketches and they had a fabulous sketch:
And here is what I came up with:
I decided to rotate the sketch and really like the end result. I used the Everyday Enchantment DP from Sale-a-bration (seriously my most favorite paper ever!) and the beautiful organza ribbon as well. I popped up my sentiment from Short and Sweet in the center. I LOVE that set and will never ever part with it! It is slated to retire at the end of this month so grab it before its gone! Well thanks for stopping by, back to the "icing" of the knee!
Karin :)

No comments: