Saturday, September 20, 2014

Another Freshly Made Saturday

Morning All,
I wanted to share the last Christmas card that I made as part of my Great Aunt's birthday gift. I have been pushing all my activities to the wire lately as my little guy comes first but I did want to make sure I kept up with the tradition of making all of my Aunts greeting cards. For my inspiration I went on over to Freshly Made Sketches and they had another great sketch:

 
Without further adieu here is what I came up with:
 
 
I used a base of Always Artichoke, a layer of Crumb Cake and the last pieces of my Deck the Halls DP that I had squirrel away. I just love the vintage look! I ran the Crumb Cake through the Script EF, punched out an ornament and added a few pearls after "ageing" the edges of the ornament. I hope she likes it! Have a great day!
Karin


2 comments:

Amy O said...

What a pretty vintage looking card. I love how it has a vintage feel, but is still CAS. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

This is really pretty! Love that DSP too! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!