Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Lovely as a tree clasic

Hi All,
I wanted to share a card we will be making at my friends upcoming stamp a stack. I decided that I wanted to do a classic card using Lovely as a Tree. I've seen it many places and have done it a few times myself and it one of those cards that never gets old. See for yourself:
 I used a base of Whisper White, a layer of Marina Mist and Basic Black, which really gives the image a nice "pop". The image is stamped in Staz on Ink on glossy paper and I used my daubers to add the sky in coordinating shades of blue, The "snow" was done with silver and clear Dazzling Details. The sentiment was stamped in Silver Encore Ink. Love the overall clean but classic look.

I also wanted to share this weeks deals:

$26.95 $20.21
 Great deals as usual! Email me if you need to place an order!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: