Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Birthday Mojo!

Morning All,
I wanted to share the birthday card that I made for my 102 year old grandmother. I have been slowly working away at her gifts (as I make all of her greeting cards) but I hadn't attempted this special card yet. So I went on over to Mojo Monday and they had another great sketch:

Here is what I came up with:
 
After rotating the sketch I used a base of some Pretty  in Pink I had left over and some of my retired Afternoon Picnic DP that I had (loved the flowers!). I ran the pink panel through my vintage folder and the green panel through my stripes folder. The butterflies were Dies cut with the smaller punched out. A pearl and some crochet ribbon and I was done. I really hope she loves the vintage look!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin  
 
 


No comments: