Friday, September 26, 2014

Northern Flurry

Hi All.
Well here again for another early, or if you prefer late night post! I finished making the final card for my friends stamp a stack and wanted to share it.
 
I kept with the use of "blues" and did a base of Pool Party and embossed a layer of vellum with the Northern Flurry EF. I love the classic look you get from using vellum. It packs a lot of punch with minimal effort! I finished it off with some Pool Party Bakers twine and a greeting from Christmas Messages and punched it out with my ornament punch with a little added "bling" from a rhinestone. Just realized you can see my truck in the background! Lol! Sorry about that I was a bit tired when I took the picture last night and wasn't paying close attention!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin 

No comments: