Sunday, September 14, 2014

Freshly Made Christmas

Hi All,
I was able to carve out a little time for myself today and made some Christmas cards for my Great Aunt's upcoming 103rd birthday. I was rather proud as I was able to make about half of what she needs today, no small feet with a 6 week old! Anyhow I had gone on over to Freshly Made Sketches and thy had this great sketch:
This is what I created:
 
 
 
 
I used a base of Cherry Cobbler, some Early Espresso and Artichoke along with some Deck the Halls DP I had saved, which worked perfectly for the look I wanted. I punched out the ornament with a sentiment from Short and Sweet and I was done. Hope she likes it!
Karin  
 


2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Congratulations on your little baby and for finding a little "me time!" The card is beautiful with a lovely embossed layer and the holly leaves are the perfect festive touch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is a fabulous festive card - love the traditional colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!