Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Mojo ...Wednesday!


Hi All,
I wanted to post a card that I was able to finish a little more efficiently than the card on my last post!!I had realized that I was quickly running out of time to finish my grandmother's birthday presents, as her 102nd b-day is in less than 2 weeks! So I went on over to Mojo Monday and was inspired by their sketch:

 
Here is what I came up with:
 
I hope you can see the shine from the Silver Encore ink on the trees from Lovely as a Tree!! Love that set and its absolutely quick and easy with this ink plus its great to use the Silver Foil paper as a background! I ran the Island Indigo paper through my Northern Flurry EF and used the Christmas Messages set for the sentiment. A little of the silver ribbon and I was done. Love these colors together! Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: