Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A little bling!

Hi All,
I am still trying to get back into the "grove" now that school is back in session. So in an effort to keep the "balance" in my life I made a card that my great aunt needed for her niece's (my cousin) anniversary.
I hope you can see all the shine that this card has! I wanted a lot of white space but I did want some shine and I think I got it! I used a base of Whisper White with a layer of vellum cardstock run through the dots embossing folder. I thought the Silver Glimmer Paper nicely broke up all the white. Then I used a piece of retired Presto Paper and sponged some Frost White Shimmer Paint, you can just faintly see the pattern (so pretty!) and then heat embossed the glasses from Happy Hour in gold and used the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I love how they fit in the Bitty Banner Framelits! Well off to get ready for tomorrow! 
Karin 

No comments: