Sunday, September 16, 2012

"Rustic" Mash-up!



Hi All,
Crazy busy couple of weeks! I guess nothing new there! I was lucky enough to attend my grandmother's 100th birthday celebration yesterday and was thrilled that she loved the Thanksgiving cards I made for her to send out! I just realized that my great aunt's 101st b-day is in two weeks and I haven't finished her Christmas cards!! Eek! So I had gone on over to The Friday Mash Up and they had an awesome challenge!
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project with the "Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project with the "Starburst technique".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project using the "Sketch and Starburst Technique". 


I chose to mash it up!! Without further adieu here is what I came up with:
This is my first try at the starburst technique and I love it with the rustic look of  the Frostwood Lodge DP (retired) and finally inked up my new Christmas set "Open Sleigh", a little Bakers Twine in Early Espresso and I done!! Hope she likes it! 
Karin

No comments: