Friday, September 7, 2012

Late Night Stamping ...yet again!



Evening All,
I finally had a chance to finish a card I started the other night for the challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches. They had a great sketch as you can see here:

It was funny as my first thought was "Wow, I can do so much with this sketch!" Then I sat down and for the life of me I couldn't make it "work", then I started something else and came back later and suddenly had a great thought for another card for my "Perfectly Preserved" class! Here is what I (finally) came up with:
I took a slight liberty on the center shape but I am very very happy with how it turned out! I used the Festival of Prints DP from the Holiday mini and combined two of my favorite sets: Perfectly Preserved and Happy Hour!! Not that you can tell from the picture but I covered the jar with the new Peppermint Embossing Powder! Love that smell!! Love how things come together! Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: