Monday, September 17, 2012

Merry Monday



Hi All,
I am fortunate to have today off and am wishing all my Jewish friends a Happy New Year!! So I am trying to be productive and after a trip to the gym I went back to crafting some more Christmas cards for my great aunt! I was very inspired by the sketch at Merry Monday:

 
I took a little liberty and rotated the sketch and am pleased with the results!
I combined some "old" with the "new"! I used some of the retired Frostwood Lodge DP and layered it with Early Espresso and Whisper White. I also used my Christmas Lodge stamp set with the new Early Espresso embossing powder!! I added some Dazzling Details in clear and some retired quilted Cherry Cobbler retired ribbon. Of course I added my sentiment from the Short and Sweet retired set. Love the result!!
Have a great day!
Karin 

No comments: