Saturday, September 8, 2012

A little "Wow"!

Morning All,
I needed to finish my cards for my back to Basic class this coming Friday and was a little stumped. I knew that I wanted to use a punch for the last card but wanted a little bit of a non-traditional use of one. So I went on over to Mary Fish's Stampin Pretty website and she has a wonderful list of "Wow" videos that she made for quick, cards that pack a punch! So I used her Blossom Punch video and here is my version:
I used the Comfort Cafe DP for my base and added some Cajun Craze and Soft Suede for my center piece topping it off with Victorian Crochet ribbon. Using Mary's Video I took the Blossom punch and trimmed the top and bottom  petals and added the gorgeous antique brads for the center piece and popped it up on dimensionals. I chose not to add a sentiment as I feel like I could use this card for many occasions.
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: