Thursday, September 13, 2012

Freshly Made Inspiration




Evening All,
Me here with yet another late night post! Haven't had as much time as I would like to spend in my craft room lately so I was happy to take advantage of a little time tonight after a trip to the gym. I had gone on over to Freshly Made Sketches and saw that they were celebrating one year of challenges! Yeah them!! Plus thank you to the wonderful design team for keeping me inspired! This was their post:
I decided to use their 13th sketch which looks like:  
                                     
The three squares reminded me a bit of my friend Linda's card that she did with one of my all time favorite Fall sets "French Foliage"! Check it out, so beautiful!! So anyway I couldn't stop thinking about her main elements so I combined the sketch with her basic theme and here is what I came up with:
I used the French Foliage as well for my main images and the sentiment is from Full of Blessings (so perfect for the card!) and of course I added my Howlstooth and Scaringbone DP with a handful of Pearls thrown in for good measure! Course you will have to excuse my rather large shadow! I didn't realize until now that I was that close!! Anyway I love the effect of the warm Fall colors! Have a great night!
Karin

No comments: