Monday, September 3, 2012

Perfectly Preseved

Hi All,
I wanted to share a card that I will be making at a "Perfectly Preserved" class I will be offering this Fall. I absolutely LOVE this set and can't wait to show all the different things that can be done with this and the coordinating Cannery Framelits!!
I have seen a few variations of the 3-D jar but I thought I would try it with one of the pears under the vellum peeking through the mason jar. Of course I used my Wood Grain embossing folder for texture and loved this particular piece of the Floral District DP for the mason cover. Top it off with some seam binding and a "Bitty Banner" and its perfect to go with a hand made gift! Love the Fall feel! 

I also wanted to share with you that the "Spooktacular" promotion is extended through September 16th!! Join Stampin Up between now and then and receive $125 worth of product for $99 AND this awesome Halloween project valued up to $60!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: