Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cheers!



Hi All,
I am very excited, I had a chance to play with a new stamp set from the new catalog. I had been eyeing the "Happy Hour" set once the catalog was released and knew it was for me! I was just at a little bit of a loss as to the layout for my card. So I went on over to The Paper Players Blog and they did not disappoint. This is their sketch for the week:

 
And here is what I came up with:

I really wanted some bold colors and I had wanted to tie in some of the Flirtatious Designer Fabric into the card as I had given some to each of my stamp club members. I wanted to show them how to use it in a non-traditional way. To top it off I then ran a strip of the Floral District DP down the center with a Rich Razzleberry button under the circle. I loved all the straight lines so of course I had to run the back panel of Melon Mambo through the Big Shot with the Stripes Embossing Folder. I hope they love the card!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: