Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Freshly Made Dinosaurs!



Morning All,
As promised I am sharing the box of cards that I am including in my raffle basket for this Sunday's "Keep the Beat" benefit for the "Its My Heart" New England Chapter. I was crafting like crazy last night, but was a little "stuck" for the last layout. So this morning I went on over to Freshly Made Sketches and they had an inspiring sketch:


Great layout!! Here is what I came up with for my last two cards:

I used the last of my Mellow Moss (sadly retired) as the base and layered pieces of Concord Crush DP (also retired). I am really in love with the Bitty Banner Framelits! So easy to use and love the look! Here are the rest of the cards that will be in the box:
I really had a lot of fun making the cards and hope they are a hit. Now off to work on my sign up sheet prize! Have a great day!
Karin

No comments: