Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Come and Keep the Beat!!




Hi All,
I wanted to share a fun and important activity that I will be participating in this coming Sunday July 1st! I will be a sponsor at the Local "Its My Heart" 2nd Annual "Keep the Beat" for CDH Awareness. CDH stands for Congenital Heart Defects and affects one in one hundred babies! Click here for their on line flyer. This is a 1 or 2 mile non competitive walk around the beautiful Endicott Park in Danvers. Its going to be a beautiful day so please come join in, as there will be wonderful kids activities and raffles (I will post a picture of my raffle item later) and the weather is supposed to be great!!! Be grateful for the healthy kids in your life and give a little time to those that are not. 
Thanks so much!
Karin :)

No comments: