Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mojo Monday



Hi All,
I had a short amount of time to "kill" yesterday before running over to the parents to continue the "cleaning" marathon! Boy you would think taking out a 22 foot full dumpster of "stuff" would make a "dent" but its truly just a start! Anyway I needed a little, more pleasant distraction, so I had gone on over to Mojo Monday Blogspot and they had a great sketch that I was very motivated by:

I am hoping to try a few new ideas with some of my extra "time" this Summer and one of them is to make a "card bouquet". I have been seeing them pop up on a few blogs and wanted to try my hand at it so I decided that this card will be my "jumping off" point:
I was really moved by the black portion of the sketch and decided to use that to add some extra "pop" to the card. I just love adding black as an accent color and it worked very nicely with the Wild Wasabi, at least I think so! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: