Monday, June 11, 2012

Need some "Mojo" today



Evening All,
Had a little extra energy after a bit of caffeine this evening at a good bye dinner for a wonderful co-worker and friend! I am excited for her to return home to California, as there really isn't any place like home, but she will be sorely missed!
So in trying to turn around the day I had gone on over to Mojo Monday Blogspot and they had another awesome sketch:
I was initially a little leery given the layers and my wrist being so restricted in my new brace but I gave it a whirl and here is what I came up with:


I took a few liberties and rotated the sketch. I needed a "Thank You" card and wanted some Summer colors so I used the Beyond the Garden DP (retired) and brights buttons with the sentiment coming from the Kindness Matters set. I ran the Daffodil Delight paper through the lattice embossing folder. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: