Monday, June 4, 2012

My debut as a guest designer!



Hi All!
I wanted to share the card I made for my debut as a guest designer at A la Card Monkey blogspot! Here is the awesome sketch and challenge:

The choice was to use the sketch or use the sketch and make it a graduation theme. So here is what I came up with:
I decided to use the themes provided but thought I could be flexible if I used this greeting. Perfect for graduation or any of "Life's Moments"! 
Check out the Sunflower! WOW I used the new style of ink pad available at Stampin Up and am blown away at the coverage! No "pounding" away to get the detail I want, just a few lite taps and its perfect!! Not sure if you can see by the picture but I ran the Very Vanilla base through the Lattice Embossing Folder on my Big Shot. 
So I hope your inspired! Make sure you check out all the great entries!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: