Saturday, June 30, 2012

Merry Saturday!



Hi All,
I am still finishing some final touches for my day at Its My Heart Keep the Beat walk tomorrow at Endicott Park!! In addition to my vintage stamp a stack that people can sign up for I thought I would start to offer my Christmas in July stamp a stack! Summer is a great time to get a heads start on your Christmas cards! Once Fall rolls around there is always to much to do! So I want have a few examples of what we will make on hand. A while ago I had stumbled across a great site that challenges you to make a Christmas card a week. Its called Always Playing with Paper and they have a "Merry Monday" every week! How fun right!!?? Here is the sketch for this week:
Here is what I came up with:
I "mixed" up using some of the old and the new. I used the new "Happy Hour" set for the sentiment and the now retired set "Pines and Poinsettias  Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you all tomorrow morning!
Karin

No comments: