Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stamp a Stack "mojo"

Hi All,
My crafting spree continues! Course as I need it all on Sunday its really a necessity! Anyway I wanted to offer a sign up for a vintage themed stamp a stack and had given out one of the cards to a friend!! Oops! So I needed another option and layout. As usual I was stumped so I went on over to Mojo Monday Blogspot and they had a great challenge:
                                
I chose the "square" option but kept mine at the traditional 4 1/4 x 11" layout as I don't have enough of the square envelopes on hand for the stamp a stack. Here is my interpretation:
I used Very Vanilla as the base with pieces of the Everyday Enchantment DP (SO sad its retired!!) as well as the organza ribbon that was available during Sale-a-bration. Of course, had to use my favorite all time set "Short and Sweet"!! I will never part with that set!! Here is a picture of all three cards I will be offering for my stamp a stack. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: