Saturday, June 23, 2012

Triple Stamping

Hi All,
Took a few minutes from my cleaning time and attempted a cool technique that I had seen on Dawn Olchefske's blog that I have fallen in love with. It is called "Triple Stamping". You basically layer three pieces of cardstock, stamp them and then mat them individually lining them up at the end to look like this:
I am thrilled with my first "try"! Its so much easier with the new ink pads!! They are super easy to get good coverage with! I used Elements of Style, Pursuit of Happiness and am giving you a "sneak peek" of a Reason to Smile!!! Love love LOVE the daisy from that set! Can't wait to tell you all about it on July 1st!! I am now planning on making this card for my stamp club in July. Hope they love the technique as much as I do!!
Later Karin

No comments: