Thursday, July 19, 2012

Customer Rewards!

Morning All,
I wanted to share with you one of my newest customer rewards programs!! I am SUPER excited about it to! I am offering a "50/50" board during all workshops! This means that if you order $50 worth of product you get to place your name in one of 50 squares on my board and when the board is full I cut it apart and pull a name and that person receives $50 worth of merchandise FREE! So if you place an order for $101 you get to fill out two squares but if you place an order for $97 you fill out one square. Here is a picture of my "board":


I used some left over Raspberry Tart DP that I have held onto (I bet you can see why!?? Its beautiful!), a piece of Wild Wasabi and some Whisper White which I have scored with my new "Simply Scored" tool. Great tool for scoring and getting the perfect effect quickly! Please email me with any question and to set up your next workshop where this can be a great incentive to your guests!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin
(Edited to add some "bling", I felt like it needed a little "decoration")

No comments: