Monday, July 23, 2012

Owl Mojo!



Hi All,
I have been trying to come up with a Halloween card design for my great aunt. She is 100 (almost 101) and is legally blind so as part of her birthday present every year I make her her Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas cards. I need to be able to make a large number so the design has to be easy to replicate. I had gone over to Mojo Monday for inspiration and their great sketch delivered:
Here is what I came up with:
I just can't resist all the ways you can use the Build an owl punch!! I ran the Basic Grey panel through the Vintage Wall Paper embossing folder and added a few more of my Night and Day scraps. I am a BIG proponent of using your scraps! I took a little creative freedom and instead of an element on the lower left hand corner I used it for my speech bubbles up to the right! Hmmm I like this so much maybe I should find another design for my aunt! LOL!!
Have a great day!
Karin


No comments: