Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stamping 411



Morning All,
I hate to admit it but I have been avoiding my trip to the gym to do my exercises all morning! So I thought I would do try to turn the morning around by completing a very cool sketch challenge I found over at Stamping 411:
I need to start prepping early for my August club as I will leave on vaca soon after and thought this challenge card was perfect for my group:
I just love the cheerfulness of the Floral District DP and thought the Happy Hour set was called for once again! The Daffodil Delight stitched ribbon adds some nice texture as my center layer. I used my Bitty Banners Framelits and the coordinating "Itty Bitty Banners" stamp set new this year! Banners are so "in" right now for crafting and this set is perfect! The framelits make it so easy to add a quick banner to the project! I also decided to add some Crystal Effects to the drink glass and umbrella. Here is a close up:

It give it a nice 3D look as well as some added "shine". Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: