Friday, July 6, 2012

Merry Monday...on a Friday




Hi all,
I didn't have a chance to post this card this morning as, what a surprise, I was running late to work thanks to ponies causing havoc to my schedule! Anyway I had gone on over to Always Playing with Paper for their
Merry Monday challenge and they are taking a well deserved vacation this July. However, they challenged us to use a past sketch to enter the contest:
So I had gone through their very cool sketch list (click here) and really liked this sketch:


I really liked the clean and simple layout. Here is what I came up with:
I wanted to have a few options to chose from at my next stamp club by the class sign up list and thought this fit in very well. I just love Dasher and always reach for him when setting up for at least one of my stamp a stack cards!! Well hope its a hit! Would love your comments! Thanks for stopping by!!
Karin


No comments: