Sunday, July 29, 2012

Punch Art Beer!

Hi All,
Bet the title got your attention! I wanted to share the second card I will be presenting at my August stamp Club. I had a request to do a masculine card and thought some punch art would do the trick! Here it is:
Here is what I used:



Stamps:     Itty Bitty Banners

Cardstock:     Island Indigo – half sheet
                        Crumb Cake-  4”*51/4
                        Vellum Cardstock – 2 ¾ x 3 ¾
                        So Saffron -  2 ½ x 3 ½
                        Scrap Whisper White & Vellum
                       
Ink:  So Saffron

Punches:  Boho Blossom, Large Oval, Corner Rounder and Modern Label

Embellishments: Big Shot and Stripes Embossing folder and Bitty Banner Framelits 

Hope my "clubbers" like the card! Contact me if you would like to start your own club!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: