Monday, July 9, 2012

Halloween Mojo!



Hi All,
Well I decided I better get moving on making my Halloween and Thanksgiving cards, as the Fall is quite crazy! So I had seen the "Soot" technique on Dawn Olchefske website and knew that it would be perfect for my cards.I just wasn't sure about the layout. So I went on over to Mojo Monday and they did not disappoint with their sketch:

  So without further adieu here is my first attempt.
As I have a retirement special going this week with some of my goodies I thought I should use one of my old favorites, "House of Haunts" for this card. I love the variation you get on the glossy cardstock with the flame and how some of the edges are a bit more "dog eared" then others. I decided that I liked the front without the sentiment and added inside instead. You should really try out this technique! Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: