Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Clean and Simple Halloween

Hi All,
Sorry for my slight disappearance! My knee and back was very sore and I couldn't sit for any length of time to create. Course the heat doesn't help either! Had a better start to my day today so I decided to play with one of my favorite new sets, "Cottage Window". I am also still trying to finish up my Halloween cards and think I have found a favorite:
I used glossy paper to stamp the window, cut it out and stamped the spider with Staz on. Then I stamped the pumpkins on more glossy paper and colored the window and pumpkins with my wonderful Blender pens and mounted the pumpkins on the window sill with a dimensional! I used some of my retired Night and Day paper for the wall paper and ran some Basic Black through the Stripes embossing folder and placed some Whisper White as the chair rail. Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: